CLAN MAQUIS Thursday
2024-03-28
10:41 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main | Application Requirements to Join Maquis - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Non Members Forum » Apllications » Application Requirements to Join Maquis
Application Requirements to Join Maquis
QueenShandraDate: Wednesday, 2008-03-19, 6:10 AM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Please leave the following information when applying to Maquis

Character Name and Level
Direct link to Character in game
Age and Average time you spend in game
Build (Tank , Mage, Warrior etc.)
Why you want to join Maquis
Other clans you have been in if any, and why you left.
Your goals for game
Any plans to buy plat gear
In game references and list of friends if any in Maquis

(Please note that we are only recruiting those who are at least level 160, and believe in what Maquis stands for)

EntromanDate: Sunday, 2008-03-30, 3:18 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Entroman Lvl 243
http://www.darkswords.eu/?u=Entroman
25- If I'm at the computer, I have the game open in the background as I do work, approximately 5 hours a day and actively playing about 2.
Build- Assassin that can buff 5x10
I want to join the clan b.c. everyone I've met has been rather pleasant and that's what's important.
I've been in no other clans.
In the game I'd like to be a well rounded character and improve the environment. Hence, I buff others randomly and don't randomly attack others in chaos zones.
Eventually I would like platinum gear, but I will probably buy platinum with gold.
Reference: CrimsonPrince

Thanks very much.

TheRageDate: Monday, 2008-03-31, 7:33 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Clan Members
CrimsonKing L301

http://darkswords.eu/?u=CrimsonKing

41 yrs old / I'm in game almost every day for at least 5 or 6 hours

Middle assassin tank (Orc)

I wish to join Maquis because I have spent much time with many of the members and have come to respect and appreciate the family you have there. I feel that Clan Maquis offers the type of environment and motivation I'm looking for in the game. I respect their leadership and unity and feel that I would be a great addition to the family.

The only other clan I have been with is Exterminators. I left because I have had an ongoing concern about the way Exterminators has been run. I feel that the leadership had become too complacent with their position in the game and no longer offer motivation for me to continue to grow and contribute to the clan.

I most enjoy being part of a unified group of players with common interests and goals. I'd like to have an opportunity to be a ranking member of a clan where I can offer my skills as a leader to help other members grow and learn as well as help the clan to work towards goals of growth and prosperity.

I do have some personal palt gear and some shop plat gear. My focus has been on helping my son (CrimsonPrince) and contributing resources to the clan vault.

My list of references is extensive.. I believe most of Clan Maquis knows me well enough to voice an opinion on my application. wink

Thank you for your consideration.. hope to join you all soon.

--The Rage

skarrakDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-02, 6:01 AM | Message # 4
Major
hmmm may be wrong but i thought application discussions took place in the private side of the forum biggrin tongue

knowledge without wisdom is chaos but knowledge balenced by wisdom cosmos...add love to the mix and freedom is born and The Word reigns light in balence.

DelusionDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-02, 7:27 AM | Message # 5
Private
Character Name and Level ----------------------------------------> Delusion lvl 175
Direct link to Character in game ----------------------------------> http://darkswords.eu/?u=Delusion
Age and Average time you spend in game -----------------------> It's not constant. I play about 16-18 hours after my semester ends but if it opens, I'm not sure...4 hours maybe or less
Build (Tank , Mage, Warrior etc.)----------------------------------> Pure buffer
Why you want to join Maquis --------------------------------------> It seems nice to me. As what I have seen and heard (even from the private talk with mod), I'm sure the queen takes good care of her ppl.
Other clans you have been in if any, and why you left. ---------> Have never ever been in any clans before
Your goals for game ------------------------------------------------> Make new good friends and go hunting with them
Any plans to buy plat gear -----------------------------------------> I would love to have plat gears but I would spend game money for it
In game references and list of friends if any in Maquis ----------> Heracles, yoki94, DoubleD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
This's the second time I filled the application (The first time at the old site) lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
Most of u guys always be online at the time I'm not online cry
(My time here's 12 hours different from most of u)
angry So plz be online much more often
That's what I need from u all biggrin ty
[If u guys think my request can't be processed then u can leave my application cuz it will be no matter I have a clan or not
eventhough I like this clan cry ]<<<<<I wrote this becoz I was online about 18 hours and just saw only few members online in the morning then all went offline and no Maquis ppl online after that till the next day sad
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- ------------------

Message edited by Delusion - Thursday, 2008-04-03, 6:05 PM

MaddogDate: Thursday, 2008-04-03, 5:28 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
To all current clan members...this is not the section where we discuss applicants. Please refer to the members forum section. If you don't know the passcode to enter, please check with one of the members that does. Thanks.

Mess with the best...die like the rest.

SaviourDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 7:12 PM | Message # 7
Private
I am lvl 216, warrior, aged 22 and at an average I spend about 2hrs. on this game.
Char Page: http://darkswords.eu/?u=Saviour

I m a doctor and I ve been playing this game for a year now purely out of interest.
But I ve a very busy life and My coming online is very erratic,..so needless to say that I am stuck at low level when I should be over lvl 300 by now, but I am addicted to this game.
I have been in Avalonia clan before. That was long time back and I took a long leave from this game until recently when I came back and found that not a single person I know was there in that clan now.
I am calm going and don't mess with anyone. And I am loyal to the ones who trust me.

This game served as a solace to my tired mind everyday and I really enjoy the game.
I know no one in this game at present and I chose to start all over again by being a member of this clan.
I ll try to be a good member of this clan only if u can excuse me for my absences in between. Thank you.

Doing What U Like Is Freedom
Liking What U Do Is Happiness

Message edited by Saviour - Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 7:43 PM

cantantescuroDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-16, 9:39 PM | Message # 8
Private
Character Name and Level ....................................cantantescuro, 231
Direct link to Character in game ...................................http://www.darkswords.eu/?u=cantantescuro
Age and Average time you spend in game ........................21, 30 hr + a week
Build (Tank , Mage, Warrior etc.) .....................................sweeper tank
Why you want to join Maquis ..........................................Ready to be with the big boys and girls
Other clans you have been in if any, and why you left. .........tri_gunz, rude and disfunctional clan
Your goals for game ......................................................to be one of the strongest..
Any plans to buy plat gear ..............................................absolutely when i reach level 260 ill begin saving for gear.
In game references and list of friends if any in Maquis ...........................umm, making new friends daily. wink

"Death is Life's way of saying, You're Fired!!"

Message edited by cantantescuro - Wednesday, 2008-04-16, 9:41 PM

LenneDate: Saturday, 2008-04-19, 6:50 PM | Message # 9
Private
Character Name and Level ---------------------------- Lenne

Direct link to Character in game ------------------- http://www.darkswords.eu/?u=Lenne

Age and Average time you spend in game ---------------- 26, wow ingame time per day is anywhere from 6-14 hours

Build (Tank , Mage, Warrior etc.) ---------------------- nuke/ lightning mage

Why you want to join Maquis --------------- i wish to join a neutral clan that i will not find has any altierior motive, that i can give my full assistance to, a family that wants my help

Other clans you have been in if any, and why you left. ------------- Redemption, OTM (helped during the transition from wyrd ones) and suikoden (am a founder)

Your goals for game --------- hmm at this point its to hit lvl 280, im a short term goal kinda girl, if i make it through my 2 mod shifts every day my goals are met biggrin

Any plans to buy plat gear ------- i am proud to say i am up to 5 pieces of plat gear cool

In game references and list of friends if any in Maquis ----- hmm friends in maquis, Maddog (i loveya baby) , CrimsonKing, skarrak , and Shandra i would say :-[, magebr0s is my lil bro from his other char in suiks long ago...

if you have any other questions or comments please feel free to contact me in game... i am ALWAYS online

... and we will pave this world with cheese...

CrimsonPrinceDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-22, 6:30 PM | Message # 10
Private
CrimsonPrince lvl 272
http://www.darkswords.eu/?u=CrimsonPrince
17 yrs old. Spend maybe 3 hrs a day if im on that day.
Open Wound Tank >:) 12.5k HP
Ide like to Rejoin maquis. I left and took a break and i am ready to return.
My goals are to become an elite player. And have a strong clan w/ me.
I dont have rl money for plat but want to grind some on here.
I think everyone in Maquis are my friends.

Its Potatoes O'Brien

rangemasterDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-22, 9:07 PM | Message # 11
Private
rangemaster
i kill u
im old

if u want some come get some

cantantescuroDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-23, 0:35 AM | Message # 12
Private
Not so sure i like the application, shows the idea of understanding instructions is out the window, i don not know him, my vote is , undecided at this time.......... cool cantan out

"Death is Life's way of saying, You're Fired!!"

mike14701Date: Friday, 2008-05-02, 3:22 AM | Message # 13
Private
hi my name is mike and i do not know how to give you the direct link
to my crit but my crit is Terminator it is lvl 232
and yes i do plan ti get full plat but im grinding for it will take me a while
and i play this game every day if i can and usually on forever lol
and i would like to join your clan because ..... hmm not to sure why but i was asked and
i havent been in a clan before and i have played this game for about 3 weeks now
but i have played another game basicaly just like this one for 7 years
o and im 29 cool

kingslayer15Date: Monday, 2008-06-09, 10:02 PM | Message # 14
Private
Character Name and Level....kingslayer15
Direct link to Character in game...http://darkswords.eu/?u=kingslayer15
Age and Average time you spend in game....16, on almost every day, 3+ hours
Build (Tank , Mage, Warrior etc.)... atm assassin (human)
Why you want to join Maquis...would learn a lil more about the game in the clan.
Other clans you have been in if any, and why you left. Toxic, Knights Templar. many diff reasons
Your goals for game....no real goals juss here to have fun..help friends if possible
Any plans to buy plat gear...no time soon..lol
In game references and list of friends if any in Maquis...really dont know any1 in the clan atm..

Blue718Date: Monday, 2008-06-16, 6:12 AM | Message # 15
Private
Blue718 lvl 186
ntgm2000@yahoo.com
17 and 3 to 4 hours a day and 7 to 8 hours weekend
mage
its my first time trying to join a clan so i want to see what its like
to make a lot of friends and help ppl also to get to lvl 400
ya me and my friends r trying to help each other get plat gear

Forum » Non Members Forum » Apllications » Application Requirements to Join Maquis
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz