0:51 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS Main | New Site - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Non Members Forum » Fred worshipping Zone » New Site
New Site
kiplin7Date: Friday, 2008-03-28, 11:46 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant
Group: Clan Members
Does anyone remember who this fred char is???? happy p.s these new smilies are so gay wacko

skarrakDate: Sunday, 2008-03-30, 1:27 AM | Message # 17
Major
baka crying xx we need to exit these smilies fred pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

knowledge without wisdom is chaos but knowledge balenced by wisdom cosmos...add love to the mix and freedom is born and The Word reigns light in balence.

QueenShandraDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-01, 9:12 PM | Message # 18
Admin
Group: Administrators
Loving the site and Fred for making it for Maquis and putting up with all my requests.

kiplin7Date: Wednesday, 2008-04-02, 7:22 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant
Fred, you are soooo wonderful and You deffo did a good job on the website but please, please put the smilies back to the original 1s. thanks muffin biggrin

skarrakDate: Thursday, 2008-04-03, 2:29 AM | Message # 20
Major
yes i agree we need urgent smilie revamp asap before hospitalisation of all nuns occures dry

knowledge without wisdom is chaos but knowledge balenced by wisdom cosmos...add love to the mix and freedom is born and The Word reigns light in balence.

MaddogDate: Thursday, 2008-04-03, 5:27 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
I love the fact that almost every forum we have here discuss the smilies or lack there of of them biggrin

Mess with the best...die like the rest.

kiplin7Date: Thursday, 2008-04-03, 11:22 PM | Message # 22
Lieutenant
I love the fact that almost every forum we have here discuss the smilies or lack there of of them biggrin <<writes maddog

well my faithfull but bad breathed mans best friend! that is simply cause this whole forum should be renamed the kiplin n skarraks nothing better to do website biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

skarrakDate: Friday, 2008-04-04, 4:59 PM | Message # 23
Major
dry biggrin :D oh yeah i second that....besides not our fault if we left conversational skills on the floor of thk's kitchen we he cut out tongues out for his lunch biggrin :D no wait ....was it breakfast hmm dam last time i go strolling with fred gets me shot at ,iced n n ship wrecked n drowned since i knew him! fttttttttttttt cry

Message edited by skarrak - Friday, 2008-04-04, 5:00 PM

kiplin7Date: Saturday, 2008-04-05, 0:23 AM | Message # 24
Lieutenant
speak for yourself ska, ive never been invited round to TKHs let alone into his kitchen! I tend to find i am his meal biggrin

skarrakDate: Saturday, 2008-04-05, 0:29 AM | Message # 25
Major
why u think ya tongue ended up there be greatful it werent ya head to biggrin

MaddogDate: Saturday, 2008-04-05, 6:31 AM | Message # 26
Lieutenant
I was kinda sad to see our boat sink fleeing from outcasts and having us all drown. I would've rather have been killed off by sacrificing myself to save another clan member. That's how I'd like to be remembered. cool

Mess with the best...die like the rest.

kiplin7Date: Saturday, 2008-04-05, 9:21 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant
Lol i was upset that not 1 clan member not a mention apart from shands and yeah sinking from a lucky lightening bolt was kinda a dull way to go. I wanted to go down while trying to shove my dagger where TKH would least want it!! biggrin

AulmDate: Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 0:32 AM | Message # 28
Sergeant
Group: Users
wow.. i was hoping to see the same site.. but this one rocks! cool

heres one for you skarrak.. (shh im making the boss put all this images as our smileys lol )

Message edited by Aulm - Tuesday, 2008-04-08, 0:33 AM

skarrakDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 2:53 AM | Message # 29
Major
well we need new smilies n fast send list to fred asap or his worship zone be filled with anit freds biggrin dry dry

AulmDate: Wednesday, 2008-04-09, 11:56 AM | Message # 30
Sergeant
Group: Users
hahaa.. you'll burn Fred is he doesn't change the smilies don't you? biggrin

Forum » Non Members Forum » Fred worshipping Zone » New Site
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free website builderuCoz